As it is now the first day of spring I feel I should create a bucket list. After all, I have only 93 days to cross everything off my list.
- Spend more time outside, and less time watching TV
- Get up early enough to watch the sunrise
- Go for a walk at least once a week for the next two months
- Be quiet long enough to hear the birds sing
- Plant a garden, or at the very least buy one of those hanging flower baskets and try to remember to keep it hydrated
- Read something longer than a tweet or a post, like a book or even a short story
- Plan a camping trip and actually take it
- Visit Rocky Mountain National Park
- Dip my toes in the river
- Walk barefoot in the grass
What does your list look like?